zondag 26 mei 2013

Intro to Europic Blog

Well... Welcome.. I'm not particularly comfortable writing something so directly towards complete strangers so this might seem a little akward.

In this blog I basically try to get in touch with people from every single country in the EU and ask them questions about their country and the EU etc. If everything goes the way I planned this will be the sequence in which I'll post them: the Netherlands-Germany-Denmark-Sweden-Finland-Estonia-Latvia-Lithuania-Poland-Slovakia-Czech Republic-Austria-Italy-Slovenia-Croatia*-Hungary-Roumania-Bulgaria-Greece-Cyprus-Malta-Spain-Portugal-Ireland-UK-France-Luxembourg-Belgium. *I know that Croatia isn't in the EU (yet) but they'll join the EU at 1th July this year so I figured that I'd include them.

 I actually finished the first one already but I thought that it'd make more sense if I'd first make a post like this one. I'm not familiar with this site at all so you could think of your own cliché ending at this point if you'd like :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten